security is a top priority for diligent property managers, and there are a lot of options out there to get the job done.
On-site security guards are typically employed by property owners and managers to be physically present during non-business hours, and often overnight.
Security guards are great for those who need to have a presence on-site and must enforce parking rules in real-time.
What advantages do you have if you hire security guards?
- Maintain a physical presence on-site
- Handle on-site tasks like opening gate entrances, checking doors to ensure they are locked, and walking staff to their vehicles
- Provide tenants/clients with a visible sense of security
- Directly controlled by property managers
- Enforce parking rules in real-time
- Greet guests and patrol buildings as needed